Every sales page has that boring stuff you have to go through, and I know it's tedious, hence I'll make this as short as possible.Policies:
#1. I don't do bootlegs. (Unless they are hilarious/cute knock-off toys that make no effort whatsoever to try and connect itself to the original franchise. But I will not post these in the anime category since they do not qualify as anime-merch. They will be posted in Toys if I do ever have any for sale.)
#2. I always see things through to the end. If there are any problems, let me know, and I'll do what I can. Rules for buying/trading:
- Please make sure you are aware of the fact that I live in SWEDEN, and that you would be willing to pay the shipping costs to or from here, because
- I CANNOT haggle on shipping prices. No way, no how. Please understand. Thank you.
- My ONLY method of sending/recieving payments is through Paypal. I do not charge any fees.
- I can hold things if anyone specifically asks for it for 1 WEEK, but no longer than that.
- If you contact me regarding an item, expressing sincere interest in it, I will by default put it on hold for you. If I however do not hear back from you or manage to get in touch with you within 48 hours after first contact, I will automatically assume you are no longer interested and take said item off of default hold.
- I leave feedback for all transactions I make, and I'm hoping you will do the same ^__^ If I for some reason have forgotten to leave you feedback, just let me know and I'll get to it asap!
I have two cats, and cathair has a life of it's own. Please be aware of this if you are allergic! Thank you!